Below is the plan to deal with the window/door threshold detail to minimise thermal bridging and provide airtightness.
The window sits on a 30mm piece of Compacfoam . I used Compacfoam 200. I rebated the Compacfoam under the window so that the floor boards would fit under the window and sit on the non rebated edge.
I placed 15mm Compacfoam along the lenght of the window and glued these with Orcon F. The direction of the Compacfoam will determine the floor board direction.
I then used 15mm Aerogel to seal around the Compacfoam. Under the window I installed the Proclima profil tape so that I could tape the Intello membrane later.
I left the centre protection tape in place on the Intello profil so that the wooden floor would go in as far as possible on the membrane.
The Intello membrane was then taped ensuring that it was placed as near to the window as possible . I taped the membrane to the floor . This finished the detail.
An example of the possible future wooden floor sample in place is seen below or stone/slate or marble finish.
I will first seal the floor with a product from Lakeland paint in the UK in order to minimise dust. (It looks like a very high eco specification sealer ).
I then plan to install a marble /stone slab to bridge the gap and connect this to the wooden floor.